Re: Upgrade Luminous to Nautilus on a Debian system

We run the Luminous/Mimic -> Nautilus upgrade by upgrading Ceph and
Debian at the same time, i.e., your first scenario.

Didn't encounter any problems with that; the Nautilus upgrade has been
very smooth for us and we've migrated almost all of our deployments
using our fully automated upgrade assistant; it's just one button that
does all the right things in the right order.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io