Re: list CephFS snapshots

Hi Michael,

thanks for your gist.
This is at least a way to do it. But there are many directories in our cluster.
The "find $1 -type d" lasts for about 90 minutes to find all 2.6 million directories.

Is there another (faster) way e.g. via mds?

Cheers,
Lars

Mon, 16 Dec 2019 17:03:41 +0000
Stephan Mueller <smueller@xxxxxxxx> ==> "taeuber@xxxxxxx" <taeuber@xxxxxxx>, "ceph-users@xxxxxxx" <ceph-users@xxxxxxx> :