Re: Recurring issue: PG is inconsistent, but lists no inconsistent objects

I had something slightly similar to you.

However, my issue was specific/limited to the device_health_metrics pool that is auto-created with 1 PG when you turn that mgr feature on.

I was never able to get a good resolution, other than finally running pg repair on it, and it resolved itself.

Reed