Bluestore Compression

Hello,

I am aware that when enabling compression in bluestore it will only compress new data.

However, if I had compression enabled for a period of time, is it then possible to disable compression and any data that was compressed continue to be uncompressed on read as normal but any new data not be compressed.

Or once it's enabled for a pool there is no going back apart from creating a new fresh pool?

, Ashley