Re: Mimic 13.2.3?

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 12:23 PM Gregory Farnum <gfarnum@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I imagine we will discuss all this in more detail after the release,
> but everybody's patience is appreciated as we work through these
> challenges.

We have some people on the list asking for more frequent releases, and
some people on the list asking for more quality releases. It's hard to
achieve speed and quality with our current resources.

For CentOS this is one of the reasons why I want to expose this sort
of thing via the "testing" and "release" SIG repositories.
Leading-edge Ceph admins will still be able to upgrade within hours of
a new release, while conservative users can have something that's a
few days old. Ideally our "testing" users would give us more feedback
before we push things out to the main "release" repos.

- Ken