Re: Mimic 13.2.3?

If this is another nasty bug like .2? Can’t you remove .3 from being available till .4 comes around?

Myself will wait for proper confirmation always but others may run an apt upgrade for any other reason and end up with .3 packages.

,Ashley

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 11:21 PM, Abhishek Lekshmanan <abhishek@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ashley Merrick <singapore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Another day and still nothing to say there has been an official release..?!?

Sorry just wait for a bit, we're building 13.2.4, don't install
13.2.3 yet.

> On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 2:27 AM, Alex Litvak <alexander.v.litvak@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> It is true for all distros.  It doesn't happen the first time either. I
>> think it is a bit dangerous.
>>
>> On 1/3/19 12:25 AM, Ashley Merrick wrote:
>> > Have just run an apt update and have noticed there are some CEPH
>> > packages now available for update on my mimic cluster / ubuntu.
>> >
>> > Have yet to install these yet but it look's like we have the next point
>> > release of CEPH Mimic, but not able to see any release note's or
>> > official comm's yet?..

Abhishek Lekshmanan
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)