Re: Luminous (12.2.8 on CentOS), recover or recreate incomplete PG

Glad to hear it helped.

This particular option is ultra dangerous, so imho its obfuscated name is just perfect!

Finally, since I didn't mention it earlier, don't forget to disable the option and restart the relevant OSDs now that their active again. And it would be sensible to deep scrub that PG now.

Cheers,

Dan