IRC channels now require registered and identified users

All,

Earlier this week our IRC channels were set to require users to be
registered and identified before being allowed to join a channel. This
looked like the most reasonable option to combat the onslaught of spam
bots we've been getting in the last weeks/months.

As of today, this is in effect for #ceph, #ceph-devel, #ceph-dashboard,
and #ceph-orchestrators.

If you are unable to join a channel because of this requirement, you
should first register your username with

  /msg nickserv register <password> <email>

and you'll be able to identify yourself with

  /msg nickserv identify <password>

please see [1] for more information on how to use OFTC's services.

  -Joao

[1] https://www.oftc.net/Services/