Subject: Re: Luminous (12.2.8 on CentOS), recover or recreate incomplete PG
From: Dan van der Ster <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fulvio.galeazzi@xxxxxxx
CC: ceph-users <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/18/2018 11:38 AM

Hi Fulvio!

Are you able to query that pg -- which osd is it waiting for?

Also, since you're prepared for data loss anyway, you might have
success setting osd_find_best_info_ignore_history_les=true on the
relevant osds (set it conf, restart those osds).

-- dan

-- dan

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:31 AM Fulvio Galeazzi