Re: Poor ceph cluster performance

And this exact problem was one of the reasons why we migrated
everything to PXE boot where the OS runs from RAM.
That kind of failure is just the worst to debug...
Also, 1 GB of RAM is cheaper than a separate OS disk.

--
Paul Emmerich

Looking for help with your Ceph cluster? Contact us at https://croit.io

croit GmbH