Re: cephfs kernel client hangs

Hi John,

thanks for the advice, it's greatly appreciated.

We have 45 x 8TB OSDs & 128GB RAM per node, this is 35% of the
recommended quantity, so our OOM problems are predictable.

I'll increase the RAM on one node to 256GB, and see if this handles OSD
fault conditions without the bluestore RAM limit.

again, many thanks

Jake