Re: Backfill stops after a while after OSD reweight

Yes, I know that section of the docs, but can't find how
to change the crush rules after "ceph osd crush tunables ...".
Could you give me a hint?

Another question, if I may: Would you recommend going from
my ancient tunables to hammer directly (or even to jewel,
if I can get the clients updated) directly? Or should I
do it in steps?

Thanks for all the help!

Oliver