Re: Luminous Watch Live Cluster Changes Problem

`ceph pg stat` might be cleaner to watch than the `ceph status | grep pgs`.  I also like watching `ceph osd pool stats` which breaks down all IO by pool.  You also have the option of the dashboard mgr service which has a lot of useful information including the pool IO breakdown.