Re: Efficient deletion of large radosgw buckets

Thanks David.

> purging the objects and bypassing the GC is definitely the way to go

Cool.

> What rebalancing do you expect to see during this operation that you're trying to avoid

I think I just have a poor understanding or wasn't thinking very hard :)  I suppose the question really was "are there any performance implications in deleting large buckets that I should be aware of?".  So, no really.  Just will take a while.

The actual cluster is small and balanced with free space.  Buckets are not customer-facing.

Thanks for the advice,

Sean