Re: Dashboard runs on all manager instances?

Hi,

I've recently upgraded from Jewel to Luminous and I'm therefore new to
using the Dashboard. I noted this section in the documentation:

http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/dashboard/#load-balancer

        "Please note that the dashboard will only start on the
        manager which is active at that moment.

However, from what I can see the dashboard is actually started on all
manager instances. On the standby instances it simply has a redirect to
the active instance. So the above documentation would look to be
incorrect?

The statement is wrong. I think it came with 12.2.2 to have non-master MGR nodes
to redirect to the current master instead of requiring users to set up balancers/
proxies to get a consistent URL.