Re: Corrupted files on CephFS since Luminous upgrade

On 13/12/2017 17:40, Yan, Zheng wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:49 PM, Florent B <florent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>>
>>> do you mean the file is only accessed by one client from beginning to end?

>>> The problem can happen even multiples clients accessing a file at
>>> different time.
>>>
>> Only single client from beginning to end. Each mail account is assigned
>> to a backend (statically).
> kernel and libfuse version? do you know pattern of corruption?

Systems are on Debian Jessie : kernel 3.16.0-4-amd64 & libfuse 2.9.3-15.

I don't know pattern of corruption, but according to error message in
Dovecot, it seems to expect data to read but reach EOF.

All seems fine using fuse_disable_pagecache (no more corruption, and
performance increased : no more MDS slow requests on filelock requests).