Re: Corrupted files on CephFS since Luminous upgrade

The problem is : only a single client accesses each file !

It is not related to a multiple clients accessing a same file at the
same time, at all.

It seems my problem is gone when I set fuse_disable_pagecache to true,
only on the client accessing this file.

Is it possible a corruption occurs on CephFS ? I never had this problem
before my Luminous upgrade ! Nothing changed on mail servers (no Dovecot
upgrade).