Re: features required for live migration

Hi,

I include Jason Dillaman, the creator of this post http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/15000 in this thread

Thanks a lot

Hi Konstantin,

Thanks a lot for your advice...

I'm specially interested in feature "Exclusive locking". Enabling this feature can affect live/offline migration? In this scenario (online/offline migration)  I don't know if two hosts (source and destination) need access to the same rbd image at the same time

It looks that enabling Exlucisve locking you can enable some other interessant features like "Object map" and/or "Fast diff" for backups.

Thanks a lot!