Re: features required for live migration

Hi Konstantin,

What I'm trying to do is reading documentation in order to understand how features work and what are they for.

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/15000

The problem is that documentation is not detailed enough.

The proof-test method you suggest I think is not a good procedure because I want to a void a corrpution in the future due to a bad configuration

Thanks a lot,

I misunderstand you. If you at the testing/deploy stage - why you can't test what features you need and what supported by your librbd?