Re: features required for live migration

Hi,

Yes, but looks lots of features like snapshot, fast-diff require some other features... If I enable exclusive-locking or journaling, live migration will be possible too?

Is it recommended to set KVM disk "shareable" depending on the activated features?

Thanks a lot!

I'd like to use the live migration feature of KVM. In this scenario, what
features may be enabled in the rbd base image? and in my EV (snapshot
clone)?

You can use live migration without features. For KVM I can recommend minimal "rbd default features = 3" (layering, striping).