Re: How to increase the size of requests written to a ceph image

Would be nice to see your output of:

rados bench -p rbd 60 write --no-cleanup -t 56 -b 4096  -o 1M

Total time run:         60.005452
Total writes made:      438295
Write size:             4096
Object size:            1048576
Bandwidth (MB/sec):     28.5322
Stddev Bandwidth:       0.514721
Max bandwidth (MB/sec): 29.5781
Min bandwidth (MB/sec): 27.1328
Average IOPS:           7304
Stddev IOPS:            131
Max IOPS:               7572
Min IOPS:               6946
Average Latency(s):     0.00766615
Stddev Latency(s):      0.00276119
Max latency(s):         0.0481837
Min latency(s):         0.000474167

in real live Blocksize of only 4096 bytes is not really common i think :)

Regards

Gerhard W. Recher

net4sec UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Leitenweg 6