Re: rados export/import fail

This pool is an LXD pool, created by LXD for containers. Maybe LXD when
create a container, create a snapshot from the source image and clone
it. I forget about this.
Probably this is a reason why I can't restore only this pool.

I can restore my images, after I set a parent ID obtained from a newly
created container, but with this id I link a wrong image as parent image.
I can simply determinate de original source image, and I can set the
correct parent ID.

--
Ákos