From: Danny Al-Gaaf [mailto:danny.al-gaaf@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: maandag 25 september 2017 9:37
To: Marc Roos; ceph-users
Subject: Re:  librmb: Mail storage on RADOS with Dovecot

Am 25.09.2017 um 09:00 schrieb Marc Roos:

>>From the looks of it, to bad the efforts could not be
> combined/coordinated, that seems to be an issue with many open source
> initiatives.

That's not right. The plan is to contribute the librmb code to the Ceph
project and the Dovecot part back to the Dovecot project (as described
in the slides) as soon as we know that it will work with real live load.

We simply needed a place to start with it, then we split the code into
parts to move it to the corresponding projects.

Danny