Updating ceps client - what will happen to services like NFS on clients

Hi,

I updated our ceph OSD/MON Nodes from 10.2.7 to 10.2.9 and everything looks good so far.

Now I was wondering (as I may have forgotten how this works) what will happen to a  NFS server which has the nfs shares on a ceph rbd ? Will the update interrupt any access to the NFS share or is it that smooth that e.g. clients accessing the NFS share will not notice?

Thanks for some lecture on managing ceph and regards . Götz