A new monitor can not be added to the Luminous cluster

Hi

I have a Luminous cluster of 5 servers: from server1 to server5.
The operating system is Devuan.
There are three monitors: server1, server3, server5.
I'm trying to add a new monitor to server2 manually:

mkdir /var/lib/ceph/mon/ceph-server2

ceph auth get mon. -o mon.keyring

ceph mon getmap -o mon.map

ceph-mon -i server2 --mkfs --monmap mon.map --keyring mon.keyring

touch /var/lib/ceph/mon/ceph-server2/done

touch /var/lib/ceph/mon/ceph-server2/sysvinit

chown -R ceph:ceph /var/lib/ceph/mon/

After the monitor is started on the server2, the cluster loses one of the monitors in the quorum and the elections begin. a new monitor is not added. Until I stop the new monitor service, one of the monitors is always in DOWN and the elections are continuously generated.
It seems to me that the new monitor is trying to replace the existing one.
NTP looks is good.

I can show the level 20 monitors logs and any additional information about the cluster.

I will be grateful for any thoughts that will help me understand and solve this problem.

Regards,
Alexander