Re: ceph OSD journal (with dmcrypt) replacement

Have you tried to list your ceph keys with "/usr/bin/ceph config-key ls" ?

ceph-disk --prepare -dmcrypt --> cmd, where this command store the
keys for bmcrypt?

default as per the docs - /etc/ceph/dmcrypt-keys -> but this directory is empty.

Thanks
Swami

---

Best regards,