Re: VMware + CEPH Integration

Are you using Stonith? Pacemaker should be able to recover from any sort of failure as long as it can bring the cluster into a known state.

I'm still struggling to get to the bottom of it in our environment. When it happens, every RBD on the same client host seems to hang, but all other hosts are fine. This seems to suggest it's not a Ceph cluster issue/performance, as this would affect the majority of RBD's and not just ones on a single client.