Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 12:29 PM
Subject: VMware + CEPH Integration

Hi Everyone,

We would like to start testing using VMware with CEPH storage. Can people share their experience with production ready ideas they tried and if they were successful?

I have been reading lately that either NFS or iSCSI are possible with some server acting as a gateway in between Ceph and VMware environment but NFS is better.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ossi