Re: Object Map Costs (Was: Snapshot Costs (Was: Re: Pool Sizes))

re: python library

you can do some mon calls using this:

from ceph_argparse import json_command as json_command

rados_inst = rados.Rados(....)
cluster_handle = rados_inst.connect()

cmd = {'prefix': 'pg dump', 'dumpcontents': ['summary', ], 'format': 'json'}
retcode, jsonret, errstr = json_command(cluster_handle, argdict=cmd)

MON commands
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/a68106934c5ed28d0195d6104bce5981aca9aa9d/src/mon/MonCommands.h