RBD mirroring

I'm playing with rbd mirroring with openstack. The final idea is to use it for disaster recovery of DB server running on Openstack cluster, but would like to test this functionality first.
I've prepared this configuration:
- 2 openstack clusters (devstacks)
- 2 ceph clusters (one node clusters)
Remote Ceph is used as a backend for Cinder service. Each devstack has its own Ceph cluster. Mirroring was enabled for volumes pool, and rbd-mirror daemon was started.
When I create new cinder volume on devstack1, the same rbd storage appeared on both Ceph clusters, so it seems, mirroring is working.
Now I would like to see this storage as a Cinder volume on devstack2 too. Is it somehow possible to do that?
The next question is, how to make switchover. On Ceph it can easily be done by demote and promote commands, but then the volumes are still not seen on Devstack2, so I can't use it.
On open stack there is cinder failover-host command, which is, as I can understand, only useful for configuration with one openstack and two ceph clusters. Any idea how to make switchover with my configuration.
Thanks a lot for help!
Kemo