Re: linux kernel version for clients

Hi,

on the other side, for example Zheng Yan, but also others, do not get
tired to point out, that 3.10 is too old.

But i agree, i wonder how 3.10 can be too old ( in general ) and at the
same time being the standard kernel of redhat ( the company behind ceph ).

Happy new year @ all ! :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic