Re: how possible is that ceph cluster crash

HI Lionel,

Mega Ouch - I've recently seen the act of measuring power consumption
in a data centre (they clamp a probe onto the cable for an AMP reading
seemingly) take out a cabinet which had *redundant* power feeds - so
anything is possible I guess.

Regards
Brian