Re: Deep scrubbing causes severe I/O stalling

Hi,

As promised, our findings so far:

  • For the time being, the new scrubbing parameters work well.
  • Using CFQ for spinners and NOOP voor SSD seems to spread load over the storage cluster a little better than deadline does. However, overall latency seems (just a feeling, no numbers there) a little higher.

Cheers,
Kees