Re: 10Gbit switch advice for small ceph cluster upgrade

>>We use Mellanox SX1036 and SX1012, which can function in 10 and 56GbE modes.  It uses QSFP, Twinax or MPO, which terminates with LC fiber connections.  While not dirt cheap, or entry >>level, we like these as being considerably cheaper than even a decent SDN solution.  We have been able to build MLAG and leaf and spine solutions pretty easily with these.

We use sx1012 too , pretty happy with them (in production since 2 years now).

We are going to use new SN2100  (16 ports 40GB or 16 ports 100GB, with breakout cables that's 48 ports 10G or 48ports 25G).

around 6000€ for the 40GB, and 12000€ with 100GB. (with mlx-os, but you can use also cumulus with theses new mellanox switches :)