Hammer Cache Tiering

Hello,

Currently using a Proxmox & CEPH cluster, currently they are running on Hammer looking to update to Jewel shortly, I know I can do a manual upgrade however would like to keep what is tested well with Proxmox.

Looking to put a SSD Cache tier in front, however have seen and read there has been a few bug’s with Cache Tiering causing corruption, from what I read all fixed on Jewel however not 100% if they have been pushed to Hammer (even though is still not EOL for a little while).

Is anyone running Cache Tiering on Hammer in production and had no issues, or is anyone aware of any bugs’ / issues that means I should hold off till I upgrade to Jewel, or any reason basically to hold off for a month or so to update to Jewel before enabling a cache tier.

Thanks!

,Ashley