Re: High CPU load with radosgw instances

Hi Lewis,

This sounds a lot like https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1347904 , currently
slated for the upcoming RHEL 7.3 (and CentOS 7.3).

There's an SRPM in that BZ that you can rebuild and test out. This
method won't require you to keep chasing upstream curl versions
forever (curl has a lot of CVEs).

Mind testing that out and reporting back?

- Ken