From: "lewis.george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lewis.george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 7:28 AM
To: "Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub" <yehuda@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: High CPU load with radosgw instances

Hi Yehuda,
Thank you for the idea. I will try to test that and see if it helps.

If that is the case, would that be considered a bug with radosgw? I ask because, that version of curl seems to be what is currently standard on RHEL/CentOS 7 (fully updated). I will have to either compile it or search 3rd-party repos for newer version, which is not usually something that is great.

Have a good day,

Lewis George