High CPU load with radosgw instances

Hi,
So, maybe someone has an idea of where to go on this.

I have just setup 2 rgw instances in a multisite setup. They are working nicely. I have add a couple of test buckets and some files to make sure it works is all. The status shows both are caught up. Nobody else is accessing or using them.

However, the CPU load on both hosts is sitting at like 3.00, with the radosgw process taking up 99% CPU constantly. I do not see anything in the  logs happening at all.

Any thoughts or direction?

Have a good day,

Lewis George