Re: RBD Watch Notify for snapshots

Thanks Jason. I will take the comments from you and Ilya and make some improvements. Are there any particular payloads I should look to standardise on? I originally was planning to try and trigger this when the RBD snapshot was taken, but I didn't seem to see any notifies when watching the rbd_id.<rbd> object. Am I not watching the correct object?