Re: RBD Watch Notify for snapshots

Looks good.  Since you are re-using the RBD header object to send the
watch notification, a running librbd client will most likely print out
an error message along the lines of "failed to decode the
notification" since you are sending "fsfreeze" / "fsunfreeze" as the
payload, but it would be harmless.

Jason