Re: mon_osd_nearfull_ratio (unchangeable) ?

Try:

ceph pg set_nearfull_ratio 0.9

On 26 Jul 2016 08:16, "Goncalo Borges" <goncalo.borges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello...

I do not think that these settings are working properly in jewel. Maybe someone else can confirm.

So, to summarize:

1./ I've restarted mon and osd services (systemctl restart ceph.target) after setting
# grep nearfull /etc/ceph/ceph.conf
mon osd nearfull ratio = 0.90
2./ Thos configs seems active in the daemons configurations

# ceph --admin-daemon /var/run/ceph/ceph-mon.rccephmon1.asok config show |grep mon_osd_nearfull_ratio
    "mon_osd_nearfull_ratio": "0.9",
[
# ceph daemon mon.rccephmon1 config show | grep mon_osd_nearfull_ratio
    "mon_osd_nearfull_ratio": "0.9",

3./ However, I still receive a warning of near full osds if they are above 85%

4./ A ceph pg dump does show:

# ceph pg dump
dumped all in format plain
version 12415999