Re: ceph + vmware

Hi Nick,

yeah i understand the point and message, i wont do it :-)

I just asked me recently how do i test if cache is enabled or not ?

What i found requires a client to be connected to an rbd device. But we
dont have that.

Is there any way to ask ceph server if cache is enabled or not ? Its
disabled by config. But by config the default size and min size of newly
created pool are different from what ceph really does.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic
IP-Interactive

mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anschrift:

IP Interactive UG ( haftungsbeschraenkt )
Zum Sonnenberg 1-3
63571 Gelnhausen

HRB 93402 beim Amtsgericht Hanau
Geschäftsführung: Oliver Dzombic

Steuer Nr.: 35 236 3622 1
UST ID: DE274086107

Am 15.07.2016 um 09:32 schrieb Nick Fisk:
> [...]
>>> rbd_cache = true
>>> rbd_cache_size = 67108864 # (64MB)
>>> rbd_cache_max_dirty = 50331648 # (48MB) rbd_cache_target_dirty =
>>> 33554432 # (32MB) rbd_cache_max_dirty_age = 2