Re: Should I use different pool?

calamari URL displays below error:

New Calamari Installation
This appears to be the first time you have started Calamari and there are no clusters currently configured.
3 Ceph servers are connected to Calamari, but no Ceph cluster has been created yet. Please use ceph-deploy to create a cluster; please see the Inktank Ceph Enterprise documentation for more details.

When executed ceph-deploy connect again, "calamari.conf"file changes to "master: None".

My cluster have 4 nodes:
AMCNode: admin + mon + calamari
siteAosd
siteBosd
siteCosd

ceph version 10.2.2 on ubuntu 14.04
salt version  2014.7.5+ds-1ubuntu1
diamond 3.4.67_all.deb

1. Install deb packages for calamari on admin/calamari server node

    wget http://download.ceph.com/debian-jewel/pool/main/c/ceph-deploy/ceph-deploy_1.5.34_all.deb
    sudo dpkg -i ceph-deploy_1.5.34_all.deb

2. Downloaded calamari deb packages on admin/calamari server node

    sudo wget http://download.ceph.com/calamari/1.3.1/ubuntu/trusty/pool/main/c/calamari/calamari-server_1.3.1.1-1trusty_amd64.deb
    sudo wget http://download.ceph.com/calamari/1.3.1/ubuntu/trusty/pool/main/c/calamari-clients/calamari-clients_1.3.1.1-1trusty_all.deb
    sudo wget http://download.ceph.com/calamari/1.3.1/ubuntu/trusty/pool/main/d/diamond/diamond_3.4.67_all.deb

3. Install salt 2014.7 version on admin/calamari server node

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:saltstack/salt2014-7

4. Then ran the commands below from calamari server  or admin node

    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install salt-master
    sudo apt-get install salt-minion
    sudo apt-get install -y apache2 libapache2-mod-wsgi libcairo2 supervisor python-cairo libpq5 postgresql
    sudo apt-get -f install
    sudo dpkg -i calamari-server*.deb calamari-clients*.deb
    sudo calamari-ctl initialize

5. Edited ceph.conf file and added

    [ceph-deploy-calamari]
    master = amcnode

    pushed config file to all other nodes
    ceph-deploy --overwrite-conf config push amcnode siteAosd siteBosd siteCosd

6. Installed salt package on other nodes. Copied diamond package to all other nodes and installed

    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:saltstack/salt2014-7
    sudo dpkg -i diamond_3.4.67_all.deb
    sudo apt-get install  python-support

7. Executed the below command from calamari server node /admin node

    ceph-deploy calamari connect siteAosd siteBosd siteCosd

8. URL shows all the 3 nodes and requested to "Add". Adding the nodes failed.

9. calamari.conf file in calamari client nodes has "master: None", modified it to "master: amcnode", restarted salt minion.

    sudo vi /etc/salt/minion.d/calamari.conf
            master: amcnode

    sudo service salt-minion restart

10. URL still shows the below error:

New Calamari Installation
This appears to be the first time you have started Calamari and there are no clusters currently configured.
3 Ceph servers are connected to Calamari, but no Ceph cluster has been created yet. Please use ceph-deploy to create a cluster; please see the Inktank Ceph Enterprise documentation for more details.

11. Executed ceph-deploy connect again, now calamari.conf file is changed to "master: None"    again.

Thanks for your help in advance.