Should I use different pool?

Hi,

I'm new to ceph and in the mailing list, so hello all!

I'm testing ceph and the plan is to migrate our current 18TB storage
(zfs/nfs) to ceph. This will be using CephFS and mounted in our backend
application.
We are also planning on using virtualisation (opennebula) with rbd for
images and, if it makes sense, use rbd for our oracle server.

My question is about pools.
For what I read, I should create different pools for different HD speed
(SAS, SSD, etc).
- What else should I consider for creating pools?
- should I create different pools for rbd, cephfs, etc?

thanks in advanced,
em