Re: osds udev rules not triggered on reboot (jewel, jessie)

On 16/06/2016 18:01, stephane.davy@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Same issue with Centos 7, I also put back this file in /etc/udev/rules.d.

Hi Stephane,

Could you please detail which version of CentOS 7 you are using ? I tried to reproduce the problem with CentOS 7.2 as found on the CentOS cloud images repository ( http://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/images/CentOS-7-x86_64-GenericCloud-1511.qcow2 ) but it "works for me".

Thanks !

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre