Re: osds udev rules not triggered on reboot (jewel, jessie)

Hi,

one workaround I found was to add

[Install]
WantedBy=ceph-osd.target

to /lib/systemd/system/ceph-disk@.service and then manually enable my disks with

# systemctl enable ceph-disk\@dev-sdi1
# systemctl start ceph-disk\@dev-sdi1

That way they at least are started at boot time.

Best regards,
Karsten