Re: Infernalis 9.2.1 MDS crash

I always have the same error, even with giving ceph user rights to read
ceph.conf file :

# groups ceph
ceph : ceph www-data

# ls -alh /etc/ceph/ceph.conf
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 18 May 27  2015 /etc/ceph/ceph.conf ->
/etc/pve/ceph.conf

# ls -alh /etc/pve/ceph.conf
-rw-r----- 1 root www-data 3.6K Mar  8 12:35 /etc/pve/ceph.conf

www-data group has right to read file, and ceph user is in www-data
group. Does it need write permission ? :o

The problem is that I can't change permissions on /etc/pve, it's a
special file system...