Re: Infernalis 9.2.1 MDS crash

Hi,

I can reproduce it, running MDS in foreground with "ceph-mds -i <id> -f
-d --setuser ceph --setgroup ceph" failed to respawn with this error :

global_init: error reading config file.

I found the problem, ceph.conf file was not readable by ceph user. This
is related to Proxmox way of handling config files. Will see with them.

Thank you