Re: Tips for faster openstack instance boot

The biggest question here is if the OS is using systemctl or not. Cl7 boots extremely quick but our cl6 instances take up to 90 seconds if the cluster has work to do.

I know there a lot to do in the init as well with boot profiling etc that could help.

/Josef