Re: Tips for faster openstack instance boot

If your glance configuration includes the following, RBD images will be cached to disk on the API server:

[paste_deploy]
flavor = keystone+cachemanagement

See [1] for the configuration steps for Glance.

[1] http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rbd/rbd-openstack/#configuring-glance

--

Jason Dillaman